On air: Weekdays 2pm-7pm
Call: 616-242-9393 or 1-866-322-9393
Facebook: Become a Friend
Twitter: Follow Me
- ABOUT CONRAD
- Hometowns-Rives Junction/Springport Mi
currently: Spring Lake
- FAV FOODS
- Anything from Fortinos(G.Haven),
- RED LOBSTER (Cheddar Bay Biscuits!)
- Toast N' Jams in Muskegon
- ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ My wife grew up in G.Haven & loves Clover Bar Pizza.
- THINGS I HATE
- DJ's being rude (either on the phone
or in person). All the B-93 jocks try to be very
- FAV COUNTRY ARTISTS
- FGL, Brad Paisley, Frankie Ballard, Jason Aldean, Zac Brown Band.
- Old School- Waylon , Johnny Cash, Skynyd, Hank)
- SOMETHING YOU MIGHT NOT KNOW ABOUT ME
- I've been married to my wife Susan for over 20 years. She is a social worker for Pathways Inc. My youngest son Ben (16) had major brain surgery for seizures in Aug '05 He is completely recovered! Other son Harry is 18 wants to be a Naturalist/Vet.
- ï¿½ï¿½ My big life changing experience was motorcycle accident during the Roofsit in Sept '06. It was humbling to have so many listener's praying for me during my 6 operations. I was off the air for 6 weeks and in a wheelchair for about 5-6 months. Since then I have experienced complete Kidney failure and have been on dialysis for 2 years. Spring of 2010 I organized TEAM CONRAD for the National Kidney Foundation of Michigan. Our Kidney Walks in May Did over 100K.WOW!
- ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ I was blessed in Jan 2011 with a kidney transplant from Listener/Donor Kristin O'Leary from Grandville.ï¿½ I have so much to be thankful for..but especially for your thoughts & prayers. Please join my TEAM CONRAD group page on Facebook.